HAND STAPLING MACHINES & STAPLES
Items 1-6 of 17
- R-33 - Rapid Tacker General Purpose for type 13 staples£65.70 £54.75
Rapid Tacker General Purpose for type 13 staples 10mm wide x 6-14mm leg- R-33
- A professional stapler for fine wire staples, long service life and capable of over 100,000 actuations
- Adjustable impact force for tougher materials or the longest staples and recommended for stapling textiles, canvas, leather, posters, netting, labels, etc. Weighs 820g
- Recoils less for comfortable operation
- R-34 - Rapid Tacker Industrial for type 140 staples 10mm wide x 6-14mm£46.50 £38.75
- R-51 - Rapid Mini Plier for type 21 staples 6mm wide x 4mm leg£22.14 £18.45
- R-31 - Rapid Plier Industrial for type 73 staple 10mm wide x 6-12mm leg£72.00 £60.00
- RAPID 140 TACKER STAPLES 10mm wide x 14mm leg (5000 per box)£25.92 £21.60
Items 1-6 of 17
Hand Stapling Machines & Staples
Staples and staplers provide an alternate method of sealing items or securing products together. The staples are available in a variety of leg and width legs depending on your application needs.
The staplers are all Rapid branded, offering a robust design suitable for the more demanding needs. This can include regular use
R33 – The R33 stapler uses type 13 staples between sizes 6 and 14mm.
The finewire staples are typically used for upholstery work. The discreet nature of the staples lends itself to working on tasks where visibility is ideally kept to a minimum. The offset of this is that the tasks have to be less demanding because of the minimal size of the staple.
With an all steel casing and ergonomic design helping to make using this product easier.
To determine which staple leg you require, measure the thickness of the material you are fastening by 3 to reach the recommended length. Eg 2mm thick product, equals 6mm length staple.