Strapping Tools For Polyester Strapping
Items 1-6 of 7
- 12-19mm Tensioner/cutter For Pp, Pet And Woven Strapping£52.80 £44.00
Tensioner/cutter For Pp, Pet And Woven Strapping
- 12-19mm strapping widths,
- Weighs 1.4kg.
The tensioner cutter strapping tool can be used to cut and tension polypropylene, (PP) polyester (PET) and woven strapping between the widths of 12mm to 19mm. It features an easy to hold design with a non slip ratchet tensioner.Learn More
- 12-19mm Hd Tensioner/cutter For Pp, Pet And Woven Strapping£158.40 £132.00
12-19mm Hd Tensioner/cutter For Pp, Pet And Woven Strapping
- Heavy duty
- Weighs 1.8kg.
The heavy duty tensioner cutter can be used to cut and tension polypropylene (PP) polyester (PET) and woven strapping between the widths of 12mm to 19mm. It features an easy to hold design and the ratchet returns to start position,
- 13mm Konrad Combination Tool use with PP/Pet Strapping£706.80 £589.00
13mm Konrad Combination Tool use with PP/Pet Strapping
- Tensions, cuts and seals.
- Use CS12-30 serrated compression seals
- Weighs 2.30kg.
The konrad combination tool enables the user to tension, cut and seal all in one tool, enabling the operator to save time.
The strapping tool is suitable for 12-13mm polypropylene (PP) or polyester strapping (PET) between the thicknesses of 0.4mm to 0.7mm.
To seal the strapping, use CS12-30 serrated compression seals.
With this strapping tool production can be sped up and quality assured, the combination tool is suitable for use vertically or horizontally.Learn More
- 12mm Heavy Duty Crimper For 12mm Strapping (use Cs12-30 Seals)£46.80 £39.00
- 16mm Heavy Duty Crimper For 16mm Strapping (use Cs16-30 Seals)£49.20 £41.00
- Mobile Dispenser For PET Strapping with Tools/Seals Tray£174.00 £145.00
Mobile Dispenser For PET Strapping with Tools/Seals Tray
- Suited to extruded polyester strapping on 406mm core.
- Tray for seals and a strapping brake.
A polyester strapping dispenser will make production more efficient and reduce the risk of potential hazards. Suited for extruded polyester strapping on a 406mm cardboard core, the dispenser trolley features a break to stop the strapping unravelling, reducing the trip hazards that strapping can create. A tray to hold the seals is place, to speed up production speed and is built from 32mm tubular steel.Learn More
Items 1-6 of 7
The following strapping tools are used to secure polyester strapping. Options available are individual tensioner cutter tools, where a separate crimper must be used to secure the seal.
Combination hand tools which cut, seal and tension the polyester strapping, and are still used with the serrated seals.
A polyester dispenser provides a suitable wheeled trolley to transport the strapping around in, featuring a tray to hold serrated seals in for ease of use.